Why do we feel the need to go fishing? Well, since creation we have been wired or programmed to need or want the opposite sex. Take in to consideration our work ethics and family responsibilities, and you can understand why an online dating site is necessary and could be very helpful in making friends or finding dates. Yes, I think I will do some South Carolina Fishing.
My friend’s daughter moved to a new town and used Plenty of Fish to meet people, and there is choice of “not seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment”; I was intrigued. I also have a friend who loves this site and has a lot of fun talking to different people. I will say of other dating sites I have researched and the different people I have talked to about online dating, this is hands down the best. It is simple and like texting a friend. Did I mention that it is FREE?
Of course, caution is always needed. Meet in a public place with your own transportation. To establish my validity or lack of validity, this advice is coming from someone who at this time has never been on a meeting or date from an online meeting/dating site. I have heard several success stories, but I have also heard several awkward meeting stories. I wanted to contact the examples below and offer my help with their profiles.
Notes to the male participants:
- No pictures of fish or any other dead animal. We do not care how big your fish was on your last fishing trip. Blood of any kind is a no-no! We may be concerned about the size of other things like your truck but not your latest catch or kill!
- Chip on the shoulder immediately seen when a rant occurs in the interests and hobbies. I really hate that women have blocked you, but do not take it personally. You are not their type. Be thankful that the women did not lead you on and waste your time.
- Honesty -for example, if you do not like children do not reply – I like that. Time is not something that should be wasted.
- This is important or you would not have signed up. Take the time to let someone make a good picture of you.
- Fudge on the interest a little: You are a very attractive man, but most women do not like cars or racing. Insert one item that most women like to do: going to the beach, going to the mountains, etc.
- Do not put a picture up where you still have your wedding ring on your finger. Use the cropping tool, darling.
- Proofreading needed: When you do not capitalize “I” or use periods, it is a turn off for educated women. If you want an educated woman, write a post that shows you graduated from elementary school.
- Do not write too little or too much. A couple of paragraphs should get your message across. Who wants to read an essay? Save something to talk about at your first meeting.
- Try not to give your reader this message: “I am looking for sex or lots of one night stands”, but also do not sound like,” I want a house keeper and available sex without putting forth a great deal of effort, and by the way, I am looking for marriage”.
- If you must attract a women with your success story or your expensive sports car, do you really want her? You can mention that you are a successful ambitious person, but who needs a gold digger?
Notes to the females: Read the list above. All except #1 also applies to us.
- A great picture is all you need for most guys. Seriously, this is all you need. Men are visual creatures.
- Do not scare him away with talks of meeting the love of your life and discussing the children you want to have. This would make many men run even if it is what they are also searching for at this time.
- Your dream man will probably not want to go shopping or get a manicure. Expand your interest to include something you can do together.
- Many are already bogged down with responsibility. Do not make him feel like he will be responsible for you. One of our needs is security, but the last thing he wants to hear may be that you want to be taken care of financially.
Read this link: 13 Things Men Think About Women But Never Say
Be honest my friends, but choose your words carefully. This truthism could be applied to our lives in everything we do. Stay tuned for updates on Fishing in South Carolina!